Monday, November 30, 2009

A trip down memory lane- The cold case

Its amazing what you can dig up when you browse around your old emails....Seeing as i've kept my emails since year 7-8ish, i've come across something rather interesting:
This will probably only make sense to the 7L guys i knew- as you may/ may not remember- There was an imposter me, going about with the alias "Kingjames3i" [again, that was my "nickname" back in yr7, but obviously someone wanted to mess with other peoples heads], who went about spamming me + a few others with his "mysterious identity"

http://triaoculus.blogspot.com/ Have a read, it made me go "wtfrack O_o" at the stuff we people were doing in our junior years :P. And no, it wasn't me- upon reading it- man it sounds so schizophrenic if i was >_>. [And people that know me well know i'm a terrible liar, so pressure question ask me all you like =P]

...What a random post this is...shall do a proper one after NTE.

In the meanwhile- IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT MAWSON?! *points finger of suspicion with hindsight knowledge* xP

5 comments:

  1. Haha that wasn't me because I was the one who signed you up to gay.com, and I thought that was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malice :)9:03 am

    OMG WTH,. HAHAHA What's with your nicknames xDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAHA
    Let's sing...

    IT ISS QUEEN JEMIMA HAPPYJACOB THRREEEEEEEEEEEE I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:02 pm

    whoa. Year 7 sounded fun xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:43 pm

    lol so funny

    ReplyDelete