Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poly-freaks- A rage rant

The light of the recent unbelievable WTH events reaffirms the statement I constantly repeat:
"If democracy actually made a difference, we wouldn't be allowed to vote."
To add to things, politics is nothing more than a game where law people verbally beat each other up, and get paid for it. Those that genuinely want to make a change will get dragged down by the weight of this pressure- Case in point: today.

I mean, at least make parliament like the Taiwanese govenerment, at least it shows that they're doing....i don't know, SOMETHING?!. Not to mention- at least it shows that they're passionate about what they're doing.

I liked Rudd, at least he did a few good things to this nation [in my view] + the fact he earns points for mando. Nevertheless, things come to pass, and thus out the old, in the new.
Whats to happen with Gillard? Don't know, don't care, time will tell.
Actually, screw this, come future elections, I'll be voting for shooters party.
Nah, I kid, seriously though: Bring in a glue stick, and a picture of pikachu [I choose you, pikachu!] and paste it on the voting slip.
Don't get my wrong, while cynical of politics, I will still obey laws, be a model citizen etc etc. politics just isn't my thing.

Ok, I think i've sufficiently calmed down...man, politics is like the an alpha-1 receptor agonist phenylephrine: I'll get an elevated blood pressure just from being involved in it.

2 comments:

  1. dr4g0n10:12 am

    I'm not sure which is worse...the fact that Julia Gillard is now PM or that you made a med joke...

    Not only a med joke...but a bad pharmacology one...even for your standards....now...throttle or FALCON PUNCH...

    oh yeah did i tell you? We went lazer tagging after exams and I was handed the name Falcon. What are the chances? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris6:00 pm

    WoooO! Taiwanese government!

    ReplyDelete