Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last days of school + i.room + days of reckoning

Greetings!
It's been a while since the last post, I guess thats what happens when you ceebs doing anything- so i end up procrastinating from blogging! [Yet I don't do work either >_>]
Oh well, much has happened since the last post:
-My outside computer desk has returned to its post-trial state of convoluted-ness [NB: NOT the one in my room; thats still clean :D]
- Procrastination
- Parents getting a treadmill [le what?! Whatever happened to "lets get a wii for exercise! *5 months later* *wii dies from lonliness and starvation*"]
- Uni Applications.
- City jap-restaurant eatings!
- Getting Bday gifts [which some people have made me VERY aware of ...*dthglare*]

Hmmm...is it odd for ones uni application to be unfilled?
Current list: Med; unsw->uws->newcastle -> Physio at usyd -> Adv Sci @ USYD [eh, always good to have a soft cushion in case i forget to do an exam or something =P]
Also put down UQ and JCU in queensland...I mean, worth a shot, right?

On the topic of uni and how its closing up....damn, only a few days of school left. Maybe I'm just stoned [to which I blame certain people xP] but i've only just realised the weight of graduating from high school, and everything else associated with it...I suppose i've found a sense of B at this school, like my second home and I don't think i'd want to leave if i had a choice =P.
Though I suppose thats life, to make do with what happens to you [come what may?].
Eh, i'll save all the "emo/personal thanking of everyone + tl;dr reflections stuff AFTER graduating =P"

Estimates; Heh, is it just me, or does Pooviah not give out aggregates? Other than telling me what I got, and saying which ones were "strong/weak" [maths and english are conjugates! and my english is basic...sorry], i didn't really find out anything...
As for what I got; eh, ceebs punching it in, but whatever result I get, I'll be happy with, even if its sub 99, sub nine, for that matter, I guess one's life shouldn't be governed by numbers, right? [Otherwise life would be something like an RPG =P]. Nevertheless, was...surprised? in what I got. Maybe tis because I have low expectations [Which is helpfully depicted by this modified Zero Punctuation diagram!]
Not that i condone suicide, esp. with "crappy" atars since you still beat the majority of the state anyway, but you get the idea =P

To Alan, The day of reckoning is approaching, for you will be repayed ten-fold for all you've done to my/others bags... we shall come like a thief in the night >=) All that has occured is but a mere prelude to the grand master piece =)

Speaking of recent pranks, that brings us to...


What the lol?! Rotated classroom, facing the windows. Isn't it just so epic? xD. Whoever becomes a chiropractor in maths 1; this is a big business opportunity! since we'll all have screwed up necks, we'll end up coming to you! =P. and yes, its so artistic, i calls it, the "i.room" [....fine, cisπ/2.room, for the stoned]...and if you're not a 4uer...emmm...dw ^^

Anyone have photos of Mr Perrins and his "halo look"?.

Can't wait to see what other things people come up with in our grade...hopefully we won't do anything stupid and get people hurt/expelled etc.


Anyway....Heaps of stuff to look forward to!
-Cadet Dinner [Yay! no crappy ripoff drinks like last time =P]
-ISCF Year 12 dinner [Come along! heaps of ex-rusians will be turning up to impart their wisdom onto us!]
-Balmoral; eh...neutral, i don't think i'm a beach person.
-Capture the flag! Friday last week of school, come! Its our tradition annual end-of-term ISCF CTF
-Jazz ensemble- Us and the mini army [aka Year 11 Jazz] performing at awards.

hmm....can't thinkg straight, maybe write more tomorrow.

For now, i'll leave you with what is probably my most favourite song: Your Love is beautiful [Hillsong]




For those that did the samba workshop, I love the drumming bit at 2:15...xD Its kinda like the one we did in Music a while back...But yes, I've always liked Hillsong music for...well, the energy they have in worship in song [its definitely not the only way to worship, but hey, its still awesome!] And I think i've heard this song...back in primary school year 4? [Iono...joseph; when did it come out?] But yes, i reckon its an awesome song =)

Thats all from me for now [Yay! Time to move from the bottom to the top of some blogrolls!], make the most of what time we have left at ruse, stay healthy, safe, happy and more importantly faithful =)

9 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA MATH1 NICE PRANK :)

    Looks so hilarious!

    CADET DINNAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:01 pm

    waaahh i can't believe you guys are leaving T.T
    it's so strange...

    and i guess it will be us next year too... i don't want to ever leave ><
    so true, that school is like a second home to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harhar Z-hang I think you are quite mistaken. I believe the storm will be coming to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice prank lol. Good luck withthe prank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky5:57 pm

    HAHAHA i.room! That's so good, I love it! xD hahahaha

    My table has unfortunately built up a tonne of sheets on it, so my laptop now sits on my chair, while I sit on the floor :( haha

    Nice post, made me smile and lol muchly :) Post more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:06 pm

    haha who on earth would evilly bring up bday gifts? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. dr4g0n7:26 pm

    Yeah.....i-room. Our entire class went to take a look at some stage......and Alan, he wasn't kidding.....you should be afraid of what's coming. Not that you don't deserve it xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mishmash: too bad we don't have hammers, otherwise we COULD be nailing stuff to the ceiling...
    @anon: well...i have no idea who you are, but yeah, it is sad to leave :(. at least we can always visit during uni life! :D
    @mysterious stranger; Let me illustrate: You: "My powers have doubled since we have last met" me: "Good good, twice the pride double the fall"
    @akatsuki: haha...you mean, the MANY pranks =P
    @becky: eh, i'll post if my ceebness gets overwhlemed by a desire to post =P. and wow....go clean up your desk!
    @moocho: Yeah, I know! I totally don't deserve it, oh woe is me!. *cough*
    *dr4g0n* they undid our work! i came in the morning; it was still the same, and then it was cleared out in pd3 D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:25 am

    lol, wow. The song is like from 2001. :)

    The C2.6 thing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete