Thursday, October 01, 2009

Epically long blog in progress.....

Dear Ruse 09,
It's been such an honour getting to everyone these past few years...as spoketh by milo: "glad to leave ruse, unglad to leave its people". There are so many people I have to thank for helping me be what I am today, and I suppose it's something for me to go by as I remember you in the future years to come =)
EXCEPT: It's going to be uber uber long...and so it may take a while...but be on the lookout ;)

Current progress: 28/46 complete...almost done... . Word count: 6.2 pictures

In the meanwhile: Thank you so much joseph for lending me your hillsong cd! Its so awesome listening to it again. I'll definitely be going to next years live recording as well [and everyone else! come along as well! :D]



This is probably my favourite song in the whole 2009 playlist, since its simple, yet the lyrics have so much deep meaning to it. Not to mention I can probably learn the piano part just by listening to it xD


I'll give a very brief recount of balmoral [since everyone else has done it so comprehensively, and I'm with these guys =P] will upload pics on fb...soon. Honestly, I've take so many pictures these past 7 days, it might be too much for my capped net to withstand =P.
Balmoral: Morning; HSCF last ever meet up + group photo!
Bus trip; played uno with htl, ringo, becky, likhith, the omnipotent deck rigger bonnie, jen and natalie.
Beach: Water Gun! Beach volleyball, photos, 10-human family pyramid!, stuck-in-the-mud, chain tag, mafia, massive group lunch, grade photo, and more mafia on the bus trip back.
Back: Jungle speed! *pride gets stomped on* current score: 3-0! D:. one of these days, i will out strength you with 1 arm xP + HTL getting nail polish! hope someone took photos of that=P. talking, hugs and more talking =).

Hooray, brief recount! Guess thats all for now, all the best for your studies everyone =).

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 am

    Beach was awesome :D

    Good luck with the massive blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, you have dedication. xD I also wish you luck with that endeavour :P

    Harhar you'll never beat me (with only one hand) !

    Yeah it's been awesome, I know I've already expressed my gratitude and mushies and such :P so I'll keep it short.

    -hugs-

    haha keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @moocho: haha, well, there'll be more in the future xD. Not to mention I look forward to you shouting all of us a lovely dinner in 10 years time ;)
    @becky: friends! you're all deserving of it =). and...thanks again yourself =). ty!
    @dglord: Waaah....I'm in dire need of speed hax typing >_>

    ReplyDelete