Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween + HSC= H(alloween + SC)

....I don't know whats going through my mind, nor the processes that it took to make such a crappy title. Oh well, it suffices for a short post.

It's been a while since i've been on my blog, thanks to everyone thats commented/read it =), i don't want to end up making another long post just to thank/comment on each comment *shakes fist at the limitations of blogger*, but it still means alot to me =).

Today be halloween! The only day where little kids can come knocking at your door for lollies and you're able to give them some without being labelled a paedophile! Not that we'll be doing too much about it since we're in the middle of HSC...

HSC has been a blur for me; I feel like its just going through the motions of trials again, except the memory cells present within me don't make it so bad this time...It's like i've gone on autopilot. I ceebs elaborating on how I went with all my exams since you'll just get the generic indifference I normally show after an exam anyway. However; I will say this:

NO MORE HSC ENGLISH OR MATHS EVER!!!!
*celebration*. I don't care if my hand hurts or if Mod B was a !#%$ of a question, the joy of knowing its over far outweighs it, whats done is done, right? =D

Chem and Phys remain- feel alright for both; hopefully we've all learnt our lesson from the 6 marker "sanitisation" question. Who knows, maybe it'll be in the hsc and everyone else will get 1/6 for it xP. Should really start revising for phys though....oh option course how I loathe thee :(

To end on a lighter note, since the family is out, and little kiddies are trick-or-treating tonight, and being one who's "obliged to give kids lollies", here are a list of things to do scare the living daylights out of the little blighters. [Aside: Being in the ruse bubble of asians that are stereotypically lablled as "anti-social kids with overprotective parents", does your neighbourhood do that?]
NB: Since we've run out of lollies; I'm not going to do anything tonight; since i'll feel guilty scaring them/turning them away without anything. Also, I will NOT be doing many of these myself; my want to do medicine/a future career with a clean criminal record is very high.

1. Bloody your face/hands with tomato sauce or something.. Have a cap gun. When they knock, go trigger happy, stumble, open the door, scream "run for your lives! theres a madman" [or something to that effect] and run out the door.
2. Katana + you're the crazy guy going "GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I'LL KILLS YOU!"
3. [credits to chris] Balaclava + small tv + gloves. When they knock, open the door whilst carrying aforementioned tv, have a startled look, make a dash for the road.
4. Good old fashioned "empty home" then burst out at the last minute.
5. Tell them they're going to get an atar of less than 99.9 [OH SHOCK HORROR! D:...then again, that'll only work on the potential ruse students in the surburb, ie. no-one]


Kids be knocking at my door. Isn't halloween meant to be late at night? or has the whole "tradition" of scaring people decomposed to just "scab lollies on oct31". Then again australia doesn't focus too much on that [proof: christmas decorations up already in shops O_o]

Oh dear I've been going on a cynical rant again...I should be studying; oh well, I'll stop it here then.
Only a few exams left everyone! All the best, theres much a relaxin to do afterwards =D

9 comments:

  1. Hahah damn Americans. Good luck for the rest of your exams. Nearly there!

    There is also the ever simple:
    1: Put hand in opaque bag.
    2: Pull out hand.
    3: Give finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEEHEE MY NEIGHBOUR HAS STARTED XMAS DECORATIONSSSSSSSSS WOOHOOOOOOO

    And yay for blog update :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I LOVE #3!

    And nice title :P harhar.

    We got one trick-or-treat-er that we ignored, heh. BUT someone threw an egg from their car at my uncle when he was leaving our house today == How horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:49 am

    I've never seen anyone trick or treat in Stratty D:

    haha I thought you meant the hormone relaxin at the end xDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only had one trick or treat pair come to our house. There's less and less people bothering to door knock and get lollies these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dglord: ffffanks man! Same to you too =D, yay for no eco xP. And doing that isn't too nice...=(. Why be a bad example to the little kiddies when they'll be influenced elsewhere? :P
    @mishmashmosh: hahaha, I think a few houses in the neighbourhood are starting too =O.
    @becky: whoa....such people are just mean-spirited smacktards >_>...
    @moocho: serious? aww...I guess after hours these days are less safe =\. And only someone whos pro at bio can say that xP
    @jen: the times are a changin =\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:02 am

    The funny thing about Halloween in Australia is that people come when its still freaking daylight. WHat's the point of that !

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao yeh wen we barred this trick or treater kid when i was like in kindy they pulled out the doorbell =______=

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would totally go trick or treating...if I could ever be bothered. xD

    ReplyDelete